Any personal data collected through this website will be treated as confidential in line with the principles of the European Union (EU) rules and requirements for user privacy.
This website uses Google Analytics, Jetpack Site Stats and various plugins to:
- Recognize a computer when a user visits the website
- Track users as they navigate the website
- Improve the website’s usability
- Analyze the use of the website
- Administer the website
- Prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
- Personalize the website for each user
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- In Internet Explorer, you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced.”
- In Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites.”
- In Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835).
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies.”
- In Chrome, you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Contact and Communication with this Website
Visitors contacting, following and interacting with this website and/or their owner do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. As well as alerting you to new blog posts, pages and comments, this website and their owner also use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products/services their owner offers or to assist you in answering any questions, comments or queries you may have submitted.
This website offers an email subscription option which is used to inform subscribers when new posts and/or comments are made. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so, but do so at their own volition and discretion.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with those regulations. Subscribers may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in their notification email.
Other links within this site to other websites are not covered by this policy. We suggest that you find out about their privacy policies on your first visit to any such website. Users should note they click on external links at their own risk and neither this website nor their owner can be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer
This owner of this website is part of the Amazon Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program which means a small fee is earned by linking to Amazon.com. If you prefer not to use those links you can access Amazon directly.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement, and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owner participate in are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage on them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. We will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and strongly encourage visitors wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact us through primary communication channels such as by email.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Emily Carlin.