Back to the Cutting Board
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter S’mores
from Back to the Cutting Board
Snack | Servings: 1
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 2 min | Total time: 7 min
- 2 chocolate or Honey graham crackers
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- Turn the broiler in your oven on.
- Break graham cracker into two. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter over each piece.
- Top one side with marshmallows. Top the other side with chocolate chips (don’t go overboard with these because the melted chocolate gushes out when you smush the sides together, I usually do about 4-5 chips). Repeat with the rest of your graham crackers.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and put in the middle shelf of your oven. Stay by the oven and check every 30 seconds or so until the tops of the marshmallows are browned. Remove quickly and immediately smush the two sides of each cracker together.
Serve with a tall glass of milk!