Mint Chocolate Double Delicious Cookie Bars
adapted from Eagle Brand 
Dessert | Yield: 24 to 36 bars
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 25 min | Total time: 40 min
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 oz.) mint chocolate chips (see recipe notes)
- Heat oven to 350°F or 325°F if using a glass dish. Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil. Coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Press mixture firmly into the bottom of the baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the crumbs.
- Sprinkle chocolate and mint chips on top and press down firmly with a spatula.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Lift the foil out of the pan and cut into individual bars.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
I used Nestle Toll House Winter Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels for this recipe but I’ve tried Andes mint chocolate chips in the past which should work just as well.
Don’t like mint? Substitute peanut butter or white chocolate chips instead.